Houston Wedding News

Wedding Planners

‘Cheat’ Wedding planner attempted ‘suicide’, refused hospitalization, later arrested

MANDAUE Metropolis police arrested wedding ceremony coordinator Naser Fuentes, who allegedly cheated on a pair in Cebu Metropolis, hours after he left the hospital unnoticed, Thursday afternoon, September 23, 2021. He had been handled for cuts to his wrist for attempting to kill himself.

In keeping with a report by Radio dySS, he was arrested at his dwelling by the Mandaue Metropolis Police’s intelligence unit.

Fuentes is alleged to have lower his wrist the day after the information that he ran away from a newlywed couple for 65,000 pesos. He’s reportedly renting a home in Purok Sampaguita, Barangay Casili, Consolacion, the place he tried suicide. A neighbor mentioned Fuentes lived alone.

The suspect’s title went viral on social media on Wednesday, September 22, after a photographer he employed to cowl a marriage posted a video on Fb figuring out Purisima as Cherry Pie Bride cried after discovering out that Fuentes hadn’t booked the placement for the marriage reception.

Tonskie Elsisura mentioned on his Fb publish the couple had already paid Fuentes £ 65,000 however they could not contact him hours earlier than the marriage. They later discovered that the placement the place the reception was presupposed to happen was not booked.

Purisima mentioned in an interview with GMA 7 Balitang Bisdak that her husband simply needed an bizarre wedding ceremony. Due to this, they set their funds for the ornament of the church, reception, and meals at 50,000 pesos.

Fuentes provided to offer the couple with a marriage automobile, photographer, and videographer for an extra payment of 15,000 pesos.

The pair gave pesos 5,000 to Fuentes final March and added pesos 5,000 in June. On Tuesday, September 21, the couple gave Fuentes 55,000 pesos.

Fuentes has reportedly cheated on a number of others, not simply Purisima and her husband. In 2013, Fuentes was charged with Estafa after allegedly promising a businesswoman that if she donated to a charity program, her beauty merchandise would seem in a number of newspapers.

Investigators realized that Fuentes left Eversley Childs Sanitarium and Basic Hospital in Barangay Jagobiao, Mandaue Metropolis, at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday.

Fuentes signed a waiver stating that he refused to be admitted. Then he left the hospital in a rush.

The police additionally went to Fuentes’ dwelling in Casili, however he didn’t return there. (GPL, REV, LMY)


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *