Wedding Cake Design: 5 Ways To Use Fresh Flowers On The Cake To Steal The Show
If flowers are used on the wedding cake, it will be beautiful. And when it comes to fresh, original flowers, your wedding cake will look more vibrant. So you can use fresh flowers on your wedding cake differently.
A wedding reception is never complete without a beautiful cake. The celebration itself goes to another level with a fabulous wedding cake. But the beauty of a wedding cake depends a lot on its decoration and flowers play an important part in it. The decoration of the cake is enhanced by using the right flowers. You can go for artificial ones, but have you thought about real fresh flowers?
Original fresh flowers make the wedding cake look lively. However, there are certain things to consider when choosing fresh flowers for the wedding cake, such as: B. the season, the colors and the pattern etc. The final look of the wedding cake depends a lot on how you use the flowers on it.
How do I use fresh flowers for your wedding cake?
1. Often times, the base of the wedding cake is left blank without anything, but you can change it. Use some fresh and colorful flowers at the bottom of the cake. You can also use this color as a border on the cake.
2. Create a bouquet of different types of flowers for your cake and place on top, leaving other areas of the cake blank. This will look like a statement piece of the cake.
3. Flowers, with their vibrancy, can easily attract everyone’s attention. Use this thing by just placing some brightly colored flowers on top of the cake, leaving the rest blank. This will steal the show.
4. Adding flower fillers between the layers of the wedding cake is another great way to use fresh flowers to make the cake look elegant. It is advisable to use large flowers with subtle colors.
5. Sometimes less is more. So, you can use this trick on your naked cake. Use a large fresh flower to complement the wedding cake. Minimalist brides or grooms will like this design the most.
Also read: 5 cupcake ideas to make your intimate wedding even more memorable
x Your comment has been sent to the moderation queue